GREEN FEE IS STRONGER THAN EVER
Thanks to student leaders and President Fenves, the Green Fee is available once again to support environmental projects on the UT Austin campus.
Applications are now open for the 2017-18 Green Fee grants. Deadline is March 12.
Here is Everything You Need to Apply:
- 2017 General Green Fee Application
- 2017 Student Research Green Fee Application
- 2017 Budget Sheet
- Have questions about the program?
Learn More about the Application Process
Interested students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend a special Green Fee workshop. These workshops have been developed to give an overview of what the Green Fee Committee looks for in applications. The workshop will review the application guidelines and scoring criteria.
Pick a Workshop Session to Attend in February:
- Thursday, February 9, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., SAC 3.116
- Wednesday, February 15, 2 – 3 p.m., SAC 3.116
- Saturday, February 18, 1 - 2 p.m., SAC 1.106
- Thursday, February 23, 5 – 6 p.m., SAC 3.112
Amendments to Current Grants
If you are a current grantee and need to amend your budget, scope, or project timeline, please use this Project Amendment Form [MS Word;.docx] and Budget Sheet [MS Excel; .xlsx]. Instructions for submitting the amendment are on the form.
Green Fee Projects
See file links below for funding information and a project description for the projects from each year to date.
|Longhorn Lights Out had some exceptional volunteer turnouts this Spring! Check out their website and look for announcements to stay involved and keep saving energy!|
|In April 2015, the Green Labs Team celebrated the first labs to be certified under the program. Pictured is Josh Lara from the Reichler Lab Group with three members of the team.|
Reports and Past Projects
- 2015-2016 Projects [Word]
- Annual Report, 2013-2014 [pdf]
- Metrics & Measurement Report, June 2015 [pdf]
- 2014-2015 projects [pdf]
- 2013-2014 projects funded in September 2013 [pdf]
- Annual Report, 2012-2013 [pdf]
- Annual Report, 2011-2012 [pdf]
- 2012-2013 projects, full list [pdf]
- 2011-2012 projects [pdf]
- Mid Year Report, January 2012 [pdf]
[Note: PDFs require Adobe® Reader® or compatible software]