The Green Offices program is a points-based certification process that empowers members of UT faculty and staff to elicit change in their workspace. The student-led program, within the Office of Sustainability, seeks to advance the University’s sustainability goals and commitment to being stewards of the environment. We can achieve success by working together to make UT a more sustainable campus.
How can you become a Green Office?
- Attend an information session or check out the Green Offices website to learn more.
- Review the certification checklist and create a plan for enacting sustainable changes with your coworkers.
- Sign up for a consultation to review your office's checklist.
- Submit your checklist to get certified.
Collaborating departments include:
- Division of Housing and Food Services
- Energy and Water Conservation
- Office of Sustainibility
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Zero Waste