Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Gregory Gym Annex
The 2018 Health and Lifestyle Expo provides opportunities for UT-Austin employees and retirees to learn more about the UT Benefits program, including Annual Enrollment, which occurs July 15-31, 2018.
This year's Expo theme is Sustainable U! In addition to awesome door prizes, learn how to sustain U:
Health: Learn about RecSports, annual enrollment, UT Select benefits, HealthPoint Wellness, the Employee Assistance Program, the Occupational Health Program, and more! Relax with a free chair massage and time with therapy dogs.
Wealth: UT retirement providers will be onsite to answer any questions about your retirement options.
Career: UT Staff Council will host a table with information about professional development opportunities.
Community: Donate canned fruit or protein to UT Outpost, UT's food pantry.
Here are some ways to be green on the day of the Expo:
- Bring canned fruit or protein for the food drive. Food must be shelf stable and not expired. No glass containers.
- Walk or take the bus to the Expo.
- Bring a water bottle. There are refillable water stations inside Gregory Gym.
- $6 lunch option at Shake Smart available from 8am-3pm (in lobby of GRE): Choose 1/2 a wrap and a regular cold brew OR a peanut butter and banana sandwich and any regular sized shake.
- All other menu items available at regular price.
|Provider Presentations||GRE Games Room|
|9:30am-11:00am||Retiring from UT-Austin|
|11:10am-12:00pm||UT Saver Voluntary Retirement Savings Programs|
- Due to New Student and Family Orientation - there will be no daily parking option in Brazos Parking Garage. RecSports and Human Resources encourages attendees to walk to Gregory Gym and enjoy the event.
- Businesses and exhibitors interested in space at this event should contact Chris Irwin with Spice of Life.
- On-campus departments should first contact Rhonda Cox with RecSports.
- Information about load-in, load-out, and parking has been sent to off-campus exhibitors from the organizer - Chris Irwin.
UT-Austin benefit providers may ship materials beginning June 15, 2018 to:
UT-Austin Human Resources
ATTN: Claire Hahn/EXPO
1616 Guadalupe St. STE 3.408
Austin, TX 78701
If you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Rhonda Cox at 512.471.3116 no later than five business days prior to the event.